|Millstone 4-H Camp
1296 Mallard Drive
Ellerbe, NC 28338
|Map of Site|
Please note that the bridge east of the site, approximately 2.5 miles from the site, on Millstone Road has been finished and is lovely!
- Fires allowed only in pre-existing fire pits or above ground firebowls.
- Only service animals are permitted on site.
- Swim in the lake at your own risk; no lifeguard is on duty.
- Alcohol is permitted for those over the age of 21. No original containers.
- Place your empties and trash in the dumpster behind the dining hall.
- Parking directly by the cabins is allowed by those staying in the cabins.
- Please be courteous when parking, so that we can accommodate vehicles efficiently, pedestrians, and campers.
- No trailers are allowed by the cabins.
- If you have a cart bring it with you for loading and unloading.
- You may bring camp stoves for cooking; however, no food may be cooked or prepared in the cabins.
Cell Phone Reception: Cell phone service in this area is spotty and may be unavailable under certain service providers. To help maintain the medieval ambiance at the event for everyone, we ask that everyone keep their cell phone on vibrate or turn it off while on site for the duration.